- Hand-knotted carpet in modern art deco
- Made from hand-spun sheep's wool and the colors are from natural color extracts such as tree bark, fruit, vegetables and other vegetable sources
- The colors of the carpet do not fade over time
- Durable and resistant to heavy pedestrian traffic
Note: The colors in the carpet are perceived differently depending on the viewing angle and screen quality.
Photos of the article were taken outdoors in daylight.
What you get:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Carpet made from 100% guaranteed handicraft
-If you have any questions, we look forward to a call or an email from you!
Why are we so cheap?
Even without effect, we are much cheaper than most of our competitors. That is because we work on a special principle. Where you can get the best quality carpets for as little money as possible. That's because, as a family, we've knotted the carpet ourselves for centuries. We are not greedy brokers who want to take ridiculous advantage of you. You learn us if it was the product directly with us, because we produce ourselves