Hand knotted 9'9 x 8'4 wool kazak area rug 299x254 cm Oriental carpet
This elegant, colorful and unique handwoven Afghan kilim rug from Afghanistan is made out of Ghazny wool which is known as the best wool in this region. These kilims were dyed with natural coloring matters such as tree barks, fruits, vegetables and other Read more
Note: The colors in the carpet will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from and on the quality of your screen.
- Free global shipping by Dutch TNT Post Company with track and trace number
- Certificate of authenticity
- 100% guaranteed that it’s handwoven
- 1 year guarantee
- 14 days return policy (we will refund the money after we have received the item back)
- Handling time of 2 working days
Each of our rug and carpet designs have been carefully and creatively handwoven and hand knotted by our skilled carpet weavers using various ancient techniques of traditional carpet weaving and hand knotting which has been already a part of our family’s tradition for centuries. We personally manage the whole rug and carpet-making process which results in a product that can last for generations.